Thursday 19 November 2015

The Review Reboot

Hi there! I have been pondering whether or not tI should do something with this blog for a while, and well now is the perfect time to get it back up and running. Instead of looking at tanks, we are going to be focusing more on games, similar to my last post - this time we are strictly reviewing a single game at a time. I decided this is a decent idea, because friday nights (game night with the JPF guys) we tend to talk about games when people are too drunk/high/tired to carry on gaming - that and the recent fallout release - both of these prompt a lot of thought and usually too much for me to explain on the spot. So? Reviews.

Will be scheduling one a week, to go up on Sunday in the afternoon. At first I was just going to do text but I need screenshots anyway so I figure I could record gameplays and what not and do a voice over on top. This will be the same as the text version for those who prefer to listen/watch . I might do some extra ones here and there in the week if I get time etc, but I will be putting at LEAST one up a week for you on Sunday.

With that in mind, I have a handful of ideas for games to review already - the first (going up on sunday) is a Black Ops 3 review - I can hear you groaning already but please give it a fair shot. After that I was toying with Fallout 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 2, Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void and Warhammer End Times: Vermintide. If you have suggestions also, please let me know and ill see what I can do!

Before I leave, I will let you ponder this image - gee I wonder which I will be using as a basis for my reviews?! Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment